- Contact Person Name: Smita Wankhade
- Mobile Number: 09689899767
- Work Phone: 09689899767
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business URL: http://www.pastliferegressionindia.com
- Address Line 2: 1st Floor, 194, Fine Towers, Mahatma Nagar, Next to Reliance Fresh, Nashik
- Address Line 1: Mahatma Nagar, Nashik, MH
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422005
- Listed: May 12, 2017 8:04 am
- Expires: 324 days, 12 hours
Trinetra Centre For Healing And Enlightenment
Trinetra, We conduct workshops and give healing sessions to all who wish to transform their life. “Trinetra Centre for Healing & Enlightenment” has been founded by smita wankhade. She is devoted to healing through Past – Life Regression and Breath Work. After having gone through different experiences in childhood like tuning to different realms, seeing a ‘soul’, being out-of-the-body; her curiosity about the mystics increased. She understood these experiences when she began exploring more about this subject.
Courses Offered By Trinetra:
1. Who am I
2. Basic workshop on Past – Life Regression and Energy Balancing
3. Advanced workshop on Soul Healing and Enlightenment
4. Workshop on Relationships
5. Workshop on finding the Purpose of Life and Wealth Creation
6. Workshop on Health is Wealth
7. Workshop on Peak Performance for Sportsman and Students
8. Workshop on Relaxation and Transformation of Potentials for Corporate Success
9. Past – Life Regression and Re-Birthing Therapist Training Program
10. Spark in the Midnight
Peak Performance Coaching Programs:
Trinetra Center for Healing and Enlightenment has formulated the Peak Performance Coaching Program for sports persons and students with a view to enhance their talents and abilities by way of empowering them.The objectives of this program are to help the participants attain victory by enhancing the following facets. And to enjoy the process irrespective of the outcome.
Enhance right brain functions: speed, memory, accuracy, concentration, self esteem, self reliance, self confidence, listening skills, comprehension and presentation.
1. Make the intellect razor-sharp.
2. Become mentally agile and physically fit.
3. Achieve success in all areas of life.
4. Be open and ready to change.
5. Breakout of the self erected boundaries.
6. Take up responsibility.
7. Be inspired – be in spirit.
8. Feel empowered.
This is a two day intensive program Batch limit: 20 participants (minimum) 25 participants (maximum)
We also conduct a Free Demonstration where we teach a Meditation Technique and one self-healing technique for students and their parents. The length of this program is about one and a half hours. This demonstration is basically divided into three parts. The first is the practical meditation session followed by the practical self-healing technique. In the third session we like to answer questions from students and parents.
We Use Following Techniques:
Affect bridge technique
Somatic bridge technique
Linguistic bridge technique
Visual bridge technique
Past-life-regression is capable of healing a person’s emotional, mental and physical problems.In the upper realms, our past, present and future occur simultaneously. Hence, our subconscious mind can access our past-lives and transform the energy of the past-lives, so that it does not have a negative impact on our present lives.This transformation during Past-Life-Regression brings about healing.
Past-life regression : Overcomes problems related to:
Heals chronic diseases
Helps overcome fears and phobias
Improves inter-personal relationships
Retrieves talents and abilities of the past
Resolves jinxes and hard luck patterns
Frees us from the fear of death
Connects us to our masters and guides
Connects us with loved ones who have left the body
Helps to find our purpose of life
Helps to design our future
Meditation And It’s Benefits:
Meditation is simply emptying our mind! It is silencing the mind. When we are not doing anything, when all activity has ceased and we simply are, just being, that is meditation. If, for a single moment, when we are not doing anything and we are just at our center, utterly relaxed, that is meditation. It cannot be practiced, we have to experience it. It has to be understood through experience first and then we can remain in that state as long as we want. Finally, we can remain in that state twenty- four hours a day. Meditation is to learn how to witness. What you watch is irrelevant. You can watch the trees, the mountains, the river…. just anything. And that is meditation.Meditation enables us to be:
Mentally perfectly agile
Emotionally full of love and joy peace
Existentially full of positivity, creativity and spontaneity
Spiritually illumined. Through meditation, we come to know of our own eternity and of our infinite capabilities
1346 total views, 11 today