- Contact Person Name: Pandit Milind Ji
- Mobile Number: 9422944293,9404207151
- Work Phone: 9860038617,9860040278
- Email Address: Milindakulkarni7@gmail.com
- City: Nashik
- State: Maharashtra
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422212
- Listed: September 7, 2017 12:15 pm
- Expires: 193 days, 3 hours
Kalsarp Puja In Trimbakeshwar
Kalsarp Yog –
What Is Kalsarp Yog ?
Kaal sarp dosh puja is a highly beneficial one that can help alleviate the dire consequences of Kaal sarp dosh. The most auspicious time to do this puja is the Amavasya day that falls on a Wednesday. Kaal Sarp puja can prove to be immensely powerful to alleviate the intensity of kaal sarp dosh and bring a great degree of solace and relief to the individual.
The person who has Kaal Sarp Yog in his horoscope. Always suffers from wealth, mental disturbance in married life. Bad dreams and sudden death. Different fears and worries never get full reward of his work. Normally the success in work is delayed. Sudden loss of money, prestige is an indication of this Kaal Sarp yog. The person without any reason suffers from diseases that are not cured by medicine.
The only way to counter these harmful effects that can ruin your entire life is through Kaal Sarp Yog. It is only by experience that you can be sure of Kaal Sarp Yog benefits. Practices like not eating outside food for a year, avoiding alcohol and non-vegetarian food – these are the Kaal Sarp Yog effects. Other methods like chanting the mantra of Maha Mrutyunjay and methods like visiting the temple of Lord Shiva, regularly, every Monday are the part of Kaal Sarp Yog Puja. The benefits of yog are well known, hence it is no surprise that performing specific pranayam exercises are certain to come under the section of Kaal Sarp Yog benefits.
Types of kalsarp yog:
- Anant Kalsarp Yog
- Kulik Kalsarp Yog
- Vasuki Kalsarp Yog
- Shankpal Kalsarp Yog
- Padam Kalsarp Yog
- Mahapadam Kalsarp Yog
- Takshak Kalsarp Yog
- Karkotak Kalsarp Yog
- Shankachood Kalsarp Yog
- Ghatak Kalsarp Yog
- Vishdhar Kalsarp Yog
- Sheshnag Kalsarp Yog
- For Gents:- Dhoti, Gamcha, Underwear or Kurta Paijama.
- For Ladies:- Sadi or Punjabi Dress.
- Dont wear the black and green colour cloths on puja day.
- Puja Scheduled:- 3-4 hours.
Instructions before Kalsarp puja
- Take a bath in kunda.
- Use the kunda water for puja.
- Puja Scheduled:- 6am to 12pm..
- Keep fast on day of puja.
Instructions After Kalsarp puja:-
- Visarjan of cloths wear in puja.
What is Narayan Nagbali?
This is the most important vidhi done in the name of ancestors for their souls to get free from this world and attain the highest state of liberation from this cycle of human birth and death.
Narayan Nagbali consists of two different rituals. Narayan bali is done to get rid of ancestral curse (pitru dosh /Pitru Shaap) while Nag bali is done to get rid of sin performed by killing snake, specially Cobra which is worshipped in India. It can be performed only at Trimbakeshwar.When an individual collects wealth throughout his life and if gets intensely attached to his wealth then that individual after death in the form of serpent protects his wealth and does not allow any one else to take its advantage. If this serpent is killed in this or the previous birth then its curse is passed on. Problems like gout, bile, phlegm, tridosh, Janya jwar, Shool, ud, gandamala, kushakundu, Netrakarnakucha are seen in the people affected. To cure all such diseases one must perform the Nagbali rite.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja performed for problems like bad patch in Business, Waste of Money, Family health problems, Educational hindrances, hurdles in getting married. It is also performed to get rid of problems occured due to curse from father, mother, brother, corpse, wife and small churn-staff. ( Pitru shap, Pratashap, Matrushap, Bhatrushap, patnishap, matulshap).
Trimbakeshwar Narayan Nagbali Puja is nothing but a pooja that is conducted to appease the ancestors. You would certainly want to know what is Narayan Nagbali. The general belief is that the souls of the ancestors are stuck up on earth and are thus creating problems and issues for the present generation. The Narayan Bali Puja is conducted to appease the gods, and effectively mitigate the curse. As the Narayan Nagbali Puja mainly deals with the concerns of ancestors, it is but imperative and suitable that the ceremony resembles a funeral, carried out as per Hindu tradition. As the ceremony concerns the recreation of such somber settings, a unique setting is created at Narayan Nagbali Puja to supplement the effect the whole thing will have.
Instructions For Narayan Nagbali:
- The pooja of Narayan Nagbali is completed in 3 days.
- People must come one day earlier (before 9 P.M.) to the worship place.
- Please bring with you new white clothes dhoti, gamcha, napkin and for your wife saree, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colour).
- Reservation for this ritual must be made minimum 4 days in advance by informing us by phone or mail.
Navgraha Shanti Puja :-
According to Vedas and Shastras there are many planets & stars but only Nine (Nav=9) Planets (Grah) and 27 stars that fell into immediate circumference of the solar system and are likely to affect our lives depending upon their position in our natal chart are considered.
The nine “grahas” or planets in our horoscope control our karma, our desires and their outcomes. Each of these nine planets exerts an influence in our lives, which is called “dasa” and it can be known from one’s horoscope. Navagraha Shanti pooja is undertaken to reduce the pessimistic effects and improve the optimistic energies related to a person.
The nine planets have special kshetras ( place of worship ) in South India. Most of them are concentrated near the Thanjavur district. Navagraha pooja will be helpful, when the concerned planet dasa or sub-dasa is in operation or if the planet is associated with malefics or is in the 3rd, 6th, 8th, or 12th house.
Also as said earlier only 9 planets and 27 stars are considered.
Let us study some of the basic properties of these planets.
1 – Sun is the lord of Health and Administration. If the position of the sun in the natal chart is favorable then it has favorable/ positive influence on the said individual. As a result the individual will be healthy and courageous. And if the position of the sun in the natal chart is unfavorable then it has unfavorable/ negative influence on the said individual. As a result the individual will be unhealthy & coward.
2 – Moon is the lord of Psyche (mind). When position of the Moon in the natal chart is favorable then it has favorable/ positive influence on the said individual. As a result the individual will have a sound Mind with Positive thinking. Such individuals are normally Happy and Satisfied in their life.
3 – Mars is the lord of strength, assets, authority and companionship. Individuals having favorable influence of Mars normally have Power, good bunch of friends are best suited for a job in Armed Force (Military, Air force, Navy).
4 – Mercury is the lord of Wisdom, Creativity, and various business skills. Individuals having favorable influence of Mercury can turn out as best Intellectuals, Philosopher, Speaker, Teacher and businessmen having perfect business acumen.
5 – Jupiter is the lord of Knowledge Education, Philosophy, Recognition, Vividness and Descendants (offspring).
6 – Venus is the lord of Wealth, Beauty, Education and Spouse (life partner).
7 – Saturn is the lord of Life & Profession.
8 – Rahu is the lord of Reversal.
9 – Ketu is the lord of Fame, Philosophy, Vairagya and belief in god. Individuals having favorable influence of Ketu may be philosopher and famous. They can also be ardent devotee as Ketu has the influence over a deep faith in God.
Ganesha, Durga, Vaayu, Aakash, Ashwini, Kshetrapaal and Vaastoshpati.
Enclosing this Navagraha Mandal there are another ten gods called Dashadik-Paalak.
Enclosing Dashadik-Paalak is the set of lord that signifies our nature, which are classified as Satva Guna , (Kindheartedness) Rajoguna (Obsessive ness)and Tamoguna (Rowdiness, Ruthless, Wickedness).
Pitra are people (ancestors/forefathers) who died of unusual deaths and did not attain salvation due to lack of religious rituals, a Dosha develops into ones horoscope, which is known as ‘Pitra Dosha’. Pitra Dosha can lead to many sufferings in life due to which people perform remedies for the conciliation of Pitra Dosha.
Benefits Of Pitra Dosh Puja
- It helps in building harmonious family relations.
- It is a cure for physical and mental illness.
- It protects you from other malicious effects of Pitra Dosha.
- It helps in stabilizing your financial problems.
- It acts as an escalating force in business and career.
- All the negative effects of Pritra Dosha are reduced and our ancestors are pleased.
The essential samagris are Gangajal, Black Til, Chandan, grains of barley(Jau), rice, pure clean water and two containers.
Puja Vidhi :-
- Start by worshipping Lord Ganesha.
- Secondly, take a container pour pure clean water, Gangajal, jau, black til, rice and chandan in it.
- Sit in the south direction; take the grass (durba) in right hand and hold it diagonally in a “Pitra Tirth Mudra”.
- Then, while taking the Gotra name offer the prepared ‘Jalanjali’ to your ancestors.
- Next, offer the ‘Jalanjali’ thrice to your forefathers while chanting “Tasmey Swadha Namah”
- The puja needs to be performed on a specific date and if not known then the last date of Amavasya.
- The one’s residing in hell and needed our offerings must also be considered while performing the puja.
- Later, devotees must feed the cows and the Brahmins.
Things To Be Noted :
- Please come one day before or early in the morning till 6 AM on the date muhurta.
- The daxina includes all the Puja Samugri & Food arrangement for 2 Persons per Pooja .
- Please bring with you new white clothes dhoti, gamcha, napkin and for your wife saree, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colors).
- Bring with you and one nos of idol of snake made using 1.25 gram of gold And 8 nos of silvers.
- Reservation for this ritual must be made minimum 4 days in advance by informing us. Your name and telephone number is to be registered before coming for the rites. It is inevitable to make reservations to avail all the facilities. Reservations can be made through phone or mail. Those individuals who are interested in getting the Pooja to be done should get the time booked at least 5 days in advance.
Pandit Milind Ji
Mobile Number : 9422944293, 9860038617
Trimbakeshwar Nashik (Maharashtra).
Postal Code : 422212.
Email Id -: Milindakulkarni7@gmail.com
2264 total views, 4 today